The Office of Academic Advising Peer Advisors are offering Pre-Registration Workshops via Zoom for ANY student to help prepare for Spring 2021 registration. These workshops will prepare students to meet with their academic advisor.
Attend a workshop to learn:
- How to to find your date and time to register for classes
- How to find and resolve registration holds
- How to use the registration system
- How to find and read your advisement report
- How to choose LAC courses for your schedule
*Note: These workshops will NOT provide major specific information and do not substitute as a meeting with your academic advisor.
Pre-Registration Workshop schedule
November 2 - November 6 - Click here to join any of the workshops!
- Monday, November 2 @ 1:00pm and 3:00pm
- Tuesday, November 3 @ 2:00pm and 3:30pm
- Wednesday, November 4 @ 1:00pm and 3:00pm
October 26 - October 30:
- Mondays and Wednesdays @ 1:00pm and 3:00pm
- Tuesdays @ 2:00pm and 3:30pm
- Thursdays @ 3:30pm
- Fridays @ 1:00pm
- Tuesday, October 27 @ 6:30pm
- Thursday, October 29 @ 5:30pm