Campus Wide Academic Advising

Undergraduate academic advising is conducted by both faculty and staff at UNI.  All undergraduate students are assigned to an academic advisor after they have attended their new student orientation session.

If you are a graduate student, please go the UNI Graduate College webpage for specific information related to academic advising and student success.

Who is my assigned academic advisor?

You can find the name and contact information for your assigned academic advisor through your Student Center:

  • Log-in to MyUniverse and click on "Student Center."
  • Your assigned academic advisor will be listed in the column on the right.
  • Click “Details” to view their contact information. 

If you don't see an academic advisor listed, please contact the Office of Academic Advising at (319) 273-3406 or for assistance.

Advising Centers at UNI